CNC Mill - Lathe Machine Operator
Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company has an immediate opportunity available for a CNC Mill – Lathe Machine Operator. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.; however, overtime is available.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operate Mill and Lathe Machines
- Read and interpret blueprints and job orders for dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts to be machined
- Must be able to work to close tolerances
- Verify conformance of sample parts to specifications
- Use preset gauges, micrometers, dial indicators, and Statistical Process Control Techniques
- Adjust machine controls and settings to keep dimensions within specific tolerances
- Instruct and assist other workers as necessary
- Must have experience operating Mill and Lathe Machines
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and job orders
- Must have the ability to work to close tolerances
- Must have strong hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, work in a noisy environment, and be comfortable working with Coolant/Solvents
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.