CNC Mazak Mill Machinist
Willoughby, OH 44094
A manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Mazak Mill Machinist to work first shift, Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Set-up and operate Mazak Milling and Drilling Equipment
- Use prescribed methods and procedures with acceptable tolerances and standards
- Use a tape measure and read blueprints
- Regularly inspect work
- Must have at least 1 year of CNC Milling experience
- Must be able to read a tape measure and blueprints
- Must have steel toed boots
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with assistance and stand for long periods of time
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.