CNC Machinists - 3 needed
Cleveland, OH 44104
This industrial tool production company is seeking CNC Turning Center Machinists for full-time, long-term opportunities. There are 3 openings on second shift.
- You will set-up, adjust, and operate CNC Turning Machines to produce a quality product
- Perform daily maintenance of machines
- Inspect the product produced by using hand held gauging equipment
- Programs are supplied, but operators are expected to make their own minor edits and offsets
- Blueprint reading and GD&T skills
- Use small hand tools, 3” and below micrometers, and 6” dial calipers
- Qualified candidates must have previous maintenance and machine set-up and operation experience
- Must be able to effectively operate an Okuma LU45 with the OSP7000 control, paired with a Mazak Slant turn 450 with the Fusion 640 control
- Must be able to effectively operate a pair of Daewoo Puma 400L with Fanuc 21i-TB controls
- Must be able to effectively operate a pair of Traubs with the Traub system TX-8-D controls
- Must have experience with G Codes and Fanuc Controls,
- Must have good GD&T skills,
- Must have the ability to read blueprints
- Must have own tool box with small hand tools
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.