Solon, OH 44139
A manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Machinist for a first shift position working Monday through Friday from 6 a.m.to 2:30 p.m.
- Set-up, edit programs, and operate CNC Haas Vertical Machines
- Read and follow work orders, instructions, and blueprints
- Use measuring equipment to maintain close tolerances
- Make tooling adjustments as needed
- Train operators in safe and proper operations of machines
- Follow schedules, procedures, and housekeeping practices, and handle minor maintenance of machines
- Practice safe work habits
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 1 to 3 years’ programming and CNC experience
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints, instructions, and work orders
- Must be able to make tooling adjustments and minor machine maintenance
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.