Akron, OH 44301
A large manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Machinist for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Set-up, operate, and program CNC Horizontal and Vertical Machines
- Read blueprints
- Utilize Fanuc Controls
- Use Controls Mastercam Software
- Must have prior experience with setting-up, operating, and programming CNC machines,
- Must have knowledge of CNC Horizontal and Veritical Machines
- Must be familiar with Fanuc Controls
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Controls Mastercam experience is helpful
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.