CNC Machinist - Third Shift
Euclid, OH 44117 US
A global supply company is offering an immediate opportunity for CNC Machinists to set-up and operate numerically controlled equipment and perform various machine functions, such as cutting, turning, drilling, milling, reaming, boring, and broaching of metallic and non-metallic work pieces. Training will be for approximately 30 to 60 days on first shift and then you will work third shift from 10 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. with occasional overtime.
- Prepare and pre-set all tools needed for numerically controlled equipment
- Read and interpret blueprints, routing sheets, sketches, and technical data
- Verify fixture set-up meets acceptable quality standards
- Mount, align, and secure tooling, attachments, and work piece on machine
- Assemble cutting tools in tool holders and position in machine
- Calculate and set machine controls to regulate position spindle or head
- Machine first article parts for initial inspection
- Operate, maintain, and monitor machine operations
- Make minor adjustments to pre-programmed instructions
- Operate machine manually to perform non-automated functions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 5 to 7 years CNC Machinist experience
- Experience with FANUC, HAAS, OKUMA controls and CAD/CAM is a plus
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, routing sheets, layouts, and sketches to determine tooling and control settings (must pass assessments)
- Must have the ability to understand general tolerances and utilize measuring equipment
- Must be computer literate
- Must wear steel-toed boots and safety glasses, at all times, when on the shop floor
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.