CNC Machinist - Programmer
Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing and distribution company is seeking a CNC Machinist – Programmer for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are work Monday through Friday from 7 am. To 3:30 p.m.
- Set-up and operate CNC Lathe and Machining Centers
- Change feeds, speeds, tooling, and fixtures
- Evaluate and recommend machining process improvements
- Use precision measuring instruments
- Direct, assist, and train personnel
- Use various inspection tools, geometric dimensioning, and Tolerancing
- Read blueprints and manufacturing paperwork
- Must have a minimum 10 years’ experience with the set-up, operation, and programming of CNC Lathe Machines
- Gibbs Cam knowledge is a plus
- Must have basic math and trigonometry skills
- Knowledge of basic machine repair and manual machining is needed
- Must be able to use micrometers, calipers, comparators, and gages
- Must have knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, boring bars, fixtures, inserts, and other accessories used on various machines
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, technical documents, and manufacturing paperwork
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.