CNC Machine Operator
Solon, OH 44139 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Machinist to support their business growth and objectives. This is a first shift position working 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Set-up CNC machining centers on Vertical and Horizontal Mazak Mills in a made-to-order, custom manufacturing environment
- Basic CNC programming, touching tools, fixture offsets, and maintaining the operation of the machine
- Run parts start to finish with multiple set-ups and minimal supervision
- Follow shop process documentation such as routers, set-up sheets, time studies, first article inspections, and job requisitions
- Perform routine scheduled maintenance for machines; including changing and maintaining fluids, cleaning the machines, and make sure machines are operating properly
- Assist production and inventory control by performing cycle counts, updating inventory levels, and basic documentation
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have 2+ years experience in a job shop or made to order machining environment with different materials and part complexities
- Must have the ability to "hit the ground running" with minimal training and supervision
- Must be able to perform basic programming, editing, touching tools and fixture offsets, inspection, blueprint reading, and standard machining practices
- Experience programming Haas and Mazarol Control and using Gibbs Cam CAD/CAM Software preferred
- Must have experience in the inspection of equipment using dial calipers, micrometers, gauge blocks, pins, height gauge, etc.
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.