CNC Lathe Programmer
Akron, OH 44312 US
A high precision manufacturing company is seeking a Programmer to set-up and program CNC Lathe Machines, read blueprints, and utilize computers. Hours for this opportunity are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Read and create a set-up sheet and set tooling for the part
- Transfer and down load programs from storage/transport media into the machine
- Fill out inspection reports, use manual feed overrides, and measuring tools
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have previous CNC Mill set-up and programming experience
- Must know how to read and create a set-up sheet and tooling
- Must be able to transfer programs from storage/transport media into the machine
- Must have a basic understanding of program language
- Must have geometry and trigonometry knowledge
- Must know how to use measuring tools
- Must be able to fill out inspection reports accurately and timely
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must have steel toed boots
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.