CNC Lathe/Mill Machinist
Painesville, OH 44077 | Indefinite
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a CNC Machinist. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Set-up and operate CNC Lathe and/or Mill Machines utilizing Fanuc Controls
- Read blueprints, engineering drawings, and layout sheets
- Utilize calipers, mics, gauges, and related equipment
- Inspect machined products
- Must have CNC machine set-up and operation experience within a machine shop
- Live tooling experience is a huge plus
- Must have basic math and inspection skills
- Must be proficient utilizing various tools, such as gauges, calipers, and mics
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and layouts
- Must be a hardworking and reliable individual
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Any candidate that has Mazak experience is helpful.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.