CNC Lathe Machinist
Strongsville, OH 44136 | Temp-to-Hire
This machine shop is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Machinist. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Set-up and operate CNC Lathe Machines
- Follow blueprints and GD&T symbols
- Use hand measuring equipment and optical comparators
- Change tooling and inserts
- Set drill and boring bar lengths and centerlines
- Troubleshoot machine problems
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience setting-up and operating CNC Lathe Machines
- Read and understand blueprints and GD&T symbols is required
- Must be able to use hand measuring equipment and optical comparators
- Must have the ability to change tooling and inserts
- The ability to troubleshoot machine problems is important
- Must be able to set drill and boring bar lengths and centerlines
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.