CNC Lathe Machinist
Strongsville, OH 44136 | Temp-to-Hire
This large manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a CNC Lathe Machinist. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 3:30 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Operate CNC Lathe Machines
- Work from blueprints as well as GD&T symbols
- Use hand measuring equipment, optical comparator, and hand tools
- Complete visibility boards hourly
- Offset and change tooling to specific size
- Maintain print tolerances
- Must have experience operating CNC Lathe Machines
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be knowledgeable with GD&T Symbols
- Must be able to hand measuring equipment, optical comparators, and hand tools, Must be able to change tooling and maintain print tolerances
- Must be safety-conscious
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Any candidate that has experience on Swiss Style Equipment is a plus
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.