CNC Horizontal Boring Mill Machinist - 2 Needed
Akron, OH 44312 US
Are you an experienced Machinist looking to advance your career? Our client in Akron is looking for CNC Horizontal Boring Mill Machinists for first shift working 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Determine the most efficient way to program and set-up a part
- Read a program and understand what the machine is going to do
- Read and create a set-up sheet and set-up the tooling for the part
- Transfer programs from storage/ transport media into machine
- Download programs from the control to storage/transfer media
- Fill out inspection reports, read part drawings, and use measuring tools
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous experience with the set-up, program, and operation of CNC Horizontal Boring Mill Machines
- Must have basic knowledge of the machine language or software system being used to create a CNC program
- Must have an understanding of the controls and machines
- Must be able to read and create a set-up sheet and then set-up the tooling
- Must be able to transfer and download programs
- Must have the ability to read part drawings
- Must have basic math, geometry, and trigonometry skills
- Must know which measuring tool to use and how to use it properly
- Must be able to fill out Inspection Reports
- Must have strong communication skills with the ability to be detail-oriented
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.