CNC Horizontal – Vertical Milling Machinist – 6 needed
Vermilion, OH 44089
This large manufacturing company is seeking CNC Machinists for immediate opportunities. There are openings on both first and second shifts with overtime possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set-up and operate horizontal and vertical machining centers
- Measure workpieces for quality assurance and accuracy of machine operation, using gages, micrometers, etc. or other measuring instruments
- Read blueprints or job orders to customer specifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 10 + years’ experience with CNC Machine set-up and operation
- Programming experience is a plus
- Must have a working knowledge of machine shop equipment and tools
- Must have the ability to understand G&M Codes and setting tool offsets
- Must have strong organizational and multi-tasking skills, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be detail-oriented, a team player, and self-motivated
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a competitive benefit package and bonus program upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.