CNC Grinding Programmer
Twinsburg, OH 44087 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a CNC Machinist who can also program Grinding and Milling Machines. You can work first or second shift.
- Run CNC Surface Grinders (Fanuc O-M Controls on two machines; conventional programming on the third one)
- Devise a grinding strategy focused on accurately matching the forms required for our more-complex geometries
- Understand CNC wheel dressing procedures to product the geometry required for the job
- Set-up work pieces independently and efficiently, based on intelligent work holding selection
- Limited G-Code Programming, but must be able to modify existing programs effectively
- Read blueprints and work with engineering on design and manufacturing requirements
- Measure with standard gages and learn to use non-standard/custom gages
- Must have CNC Grinding Machine operation and G-code programming experience
- Must be detail-oriented
- Having the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and other specifications is necessary
- Must have previously and accurately used various measuring tools
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a solid work history
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.