CNC Brush Machine Technician - 3 needed
Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is seeking CNC Brush Machine Technicians to perform all skills and tasks required to safely set-up and operate a variety of CNC Brush, Drilling and Filling Machines, trimming, and slotting equipment to produce a variety of rotary, cylinder, and hand maintenance brushes. There are openings on both first and third shift; however, training will be performed on first shift.
- Review work orders and blueprints, select program, make adjustments, gather block or cylinders and filler materials
- Select, install, and adjust tooling for drilling, filling, and trimming components, establish pattern, and determine amount of filler material needed
- Check dimensions on work order using measuring devices, run entire job, check quality, complete paperwork, and repair brushes as needed
- Construct boxes to appropriate size, pack finished products into boxes, affix label, seal box, and load onto pallet with paperwork
- Repair and troubleshoot machines and parts
- Obtain first piece inspection and follow all requirements
- Perform routine preventive maintenance and minor repairs to tools, machines, and equipment
- Maintain work areas in a neat, orderly, and safe condition
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have prior machine set-up and operation experience
- Must able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications
- Must have a mathematical and mechanical aptitude and ability
- Must be able to read calipers, scales, and dial indicators
- Must have strong manual dexterity and eye/hand coordination with the ability to use hand tools
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pound cylinders, occasionally lift 60 pound boxes of materials, and 200 pound spools of wire with assistance
- Must be able to climb up and down a ladder
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.