CNC - Manual Machinist
Cleveland, OH 44114
A manufacturing company is seeking an individual who can operate both CNC and Manual Machines. This is a second shift position.
- Operate Manual and CNC Lathe, Mill, and Grinding Machines
- Read and understand electronic and written blueprints
- Set-up and remove parts from machinery
- Perform roughing and finishing operations
- Monitor and control feed rates and speeds
- Use measuring equipment with the ability to measure to .001” tolerances
- Measure and record dimensions
- Modify programs in response to problems
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Must be able to set-up and operate both Manual and CNC Machines
- Must have knowledge of material grades and their relationship to speeds and feeds
- Must have the ability to read electronic and written blueprints
- Must be able to monitor control feed rates and speeds
- The ability to measure to .001” tolerances using measuring equipment is needed
- Writing basic programs is preferred but not required
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.