CNC - Manual Machinist - 3 needed
Cleveland, OH 44127
A large manufacturing company is seeking CNC Machinists, who will work on Press, Straight Press, and Manual Milling Machines. There are openings on both first and third shifts.
- Set-up, edit programs, and operate CNC or Manual Milling Machines
- Enter wear offsets, change feeds, speeds, tools, and fixtures as necessary
- Read and understand blueprints
- Practice safe work habits
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of the machine
- Quality inspection of parts using micrometers, calipers, gauges, and other measuring equipment
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience on vertical and/or horizontal milling machines
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a heavy manufacturing setting
- Must have knowledge of G&M Codes on Mills
- Must have the ability to read and understand blueprints
- Must be able to enter offsets and change feeds and speeds
- Must be able to hold +/- 0.010 tolerance
- Must be able work independently, as well as in a team setting
- Must be self-motivated, dependable, and shift flexible
- Press Machine 212 B072, 215 Straight Press, and 212 Rockford B15 experience is helpful
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.