Bedford, OH 44146
A manufacturing company is seeking a Business Administrator to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answer and route incoming telephone calls
- Greet scheduled visitors and coordinate meetings for executives
- Organize and maintain file system and order office supplies and company clothing
- Arrange travel schedules and reservations
- Manage routine and irregular facility/equipment maintenance
- Support legal document preparation
- Maintain company cell phones, support projects, and provide overall IT support
- Coordinate interviews for open positions, conduct new hire orientation and paperwork, conduct performance reviews, and maintain employee records
- Create and update job descriptions
- Maintain employee handbook, other company policies, and corporate fleet
- Coordinate annual liability insurance and manage health insurance
- Support data entry and mass mailing and accounting functions as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of HR/Administration experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Software
- QuickBooks and bookkeeping experience is preferred, but not required
- Must be detail-oriented, logical, and efficient
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, and maintain confidentiality
- Must have a solid work ethic
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.