Downtown Cleveland, OH 44115
A local business is seeking a Building Steward who will be responsible for the janitorial duties, maintenance, and special projects, as well as making all who enter feel welcome and safe. Work hours are 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Friday with some extended hours when required.
- Perform regular and detailed cleaning of facility
- Remove trash from gardens and grounds daily, clean walkways, parking lots, and steps daily, and remove snow and ice from walkways
- Maintain adequate levels of supplies and manage inventory
- Assist visitors, members, and tenants, and exhibit professional, friendly, and appropriate customer focused behavior
- Arrange table and chairs for meeting, conferences, and special events
- Perform minor carpentry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, and painting repairs, replace light bulbs, install appliances, and inspect equipment
- Comply with job safety requirements, OSHA safety standards, Fire Safety requirements, and follow emergency operating procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree, vocational certificate, or equivalent experience is required
- Must have 3 years of maintenance/janitorial work experience
- Must have First Aid and CPR Certification
- Hotel/conference center experience is preferred
- Must have knowledge of tools and equipment operation, as well as the proper use of cleaning products
- Must be proficient with Outlook, Word, and the Internet
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends to attend meetings
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.