Building Maintenance Technician
Lakewood, OH 44107
This local housing development is seeking a Building Maintenance Technician for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Perform air condition, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and flooring repairs
- Repair TV and exercise equipment
- Maintain and clean pools and replace or unclog lines
- Maintain building and parking lots
- Perform grounds keeping, including landscaping, grass mowing, weeding, and snow removal
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have previous building and property maintenance experience
- Must have a valid drivers’ license
- Must have own basic hand tools
- Must work well independently and as a member of a team
- Must be safety conscious
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.