Building Maintenance Technician
Lakewood, OH 44107
This condominium is seeking a Building Maintenance Technician to conduct the day-to-day maintenance and upkeep on the high rise condominium. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- HVAC System Maintenance
- Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumping upkeep and repair
- Carpentry, drywall repair, painting, and all general and preventative maintenance responsibilities
- Pool Maintenance
- Complete work orders efficiently and timely
- Must have 2+ years verifiable building maintenance experience required
- Must have hands-on knowledge of HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and general maintenance
- Any certifications/licenses in Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, etc. is a huge plus
- Must keep accurate tracking and paperwork
- Knowledge of cooling towers, boilers, pump rooms, domestic pumps, all mechanical, and life safety equipment is a strong plus
- Must be able to work in a very fast-paced environment with the ability to prioritize work
- Must be a team player with a friendly and polite demeanor
- Must be able to work flexible hours and be on-call as needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.