Building Maintenance Technician
Euclid, OH 44123
A well-established property management company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Building Maintenance Technician. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Handle HVAC, plumbing, and electrical service requests
- Prepare and turnover vacant suites
- Maintain preventative maintenance programs
- Assist in sub-contract labor
- Maintenance of indoor swimming pool
- Rubbish removal, grounds work, and snow removal
- After hours on-call emergency maintenance
- Promptly respond to all phone calls, emails, chats and texts
- Comply with Fair Housing and Ohio tenant landlord law
- Must have building maintenance experience
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather
- Must be available for after hours on-call emergency maintenance situations
- Must have a solid work history
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.