Building Maintenance Technician
Cleveland, OH 44106 | Temp-to-Hire
This non-profit organization is offering an immediate position for a Building Maintenance Technician. You will be traveling, sometimes daily, between several local facilities. Work hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Hang drywall
- Install cabinets and garbage disposals
- Handle daily work orders
- Perform other maintenance repairs throughout the facility
- Must have previous building maintenance experience
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Must have own basic tools
- Must have an upbeat and friendly personality
- Must be dependable and able to keep up with a busy schedule
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.