Building Maintenance Technician - Short-term
Highland Hills, OH 44128
A non-profit organization is seeking a Building Maintenance Technician through January of 2019. Initially, you will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., but will reduce to part-time after a couple weeks.
- General maintenance with the ability to fix minor repairs
- Lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Work inside and outside in all weather conditions
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have cleaning and general maintenance experience
- Must have the ability to work in all weather conditions
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Must communicate, interact and perform duties in a professional manner
- Must be safety conscious
Only candidates that can pass a background, fingerprint check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.