Building Maintenance Technician - 3 Needed
Cleveland, OH 44114 US
A facility is offering immediate, full-time positions for Building Maintenance Technicians. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; however, client is flexible. There are openings in North Randall, Warrensville Heights, and Chardon, Ohio.
- Provide overall maintenance of buildings, grounds, and equipment; HVAC, plumbing, carpentry, electrical, painting, and swimming pools
- Supervise, train, and monitor custodial crew
- Oversee all contractors that work in the facility and on the grounds; May request and review bids ad recommend contractors
- Work with fire, health, building department and other agencies to ensure compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Inspect buildings, report, and resolve building issues
- Conduct regularly scheduled preventative maintenance, maintain a replacement parts inventory, and order necessary supplies
- Complete and maintain necessary reports for each branch
- Conduct periodic staff training on preventive maintenance procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Vocational Education training is preferred
- Previous carpentry, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, painting repairs, and landscaping experience is required
- Must have strong mechanical and supervisory skills
- Must have knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations related to buildings and grounds along with the ability to abide by them
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to complete and maintain maintenance reports in a timely manner
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.