Building Maintenance Technician - 3 Needed
Cleveland, OH 44106 US
A non-profit organization is offering immediate positions for Building Maintenance Technicians. You will be traveling, sometimes daily, between several local facilities. Work hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with possible overtime available.
- Hang drywall
- Install cabinets and garbage disposals
- Handle daily work orders
- Perform other maintenance repairs throughout the facility
- Must have at least 3 years building maintenance experience in a multi-tenant housing complex
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Must have own basic tools and have a cell phone
- Must have an upbeat and friendly personality
- Must be dependable and able to keep up with a busy schedule
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid 19
Only candidates that can pass a background and BMV check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.