Building Maintenance Technician - 2 needed
Euclid, OH 44117
This property management company is seeking Building Maintenance Technicians who will be responsible for the overall maintenance and upkeep of property, buildings, landscaping, and exterior image. All work will be performed with the highest regard for safety, aesthetic, and operational functions at all times. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Provide service to residents and assist custodian technician on days they require two persons to transport or move dumpster
- Do boiler room check daily and log all pressure and temperature
- Repair suites as necessary and complete all work orders
- Change air filters, clean coils, clean out drain pans, condensate drain lines, open blocked drains, check and change light bulbs, reset breakers, change fuses, and check smoke detectors and fire safety equipment
- Ensure all common areas are clean and free from debris and clean and maintain pool area
- Operate snow blower, shovel, salt as needed, and water landscape
- Replace floor, bathroom, wall tiles, electrical outlets, switches, perform minor carpentry, repair and replace window screens, and troubleshoot and repair small appliances and air conditioning units
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous carpentry, plumbing, and electrical work experience
- Must have basic hand tools and proper clothing for inclement weather conditions
- Must be able to stand for long period of time and lift at least 50 pounds
- Must communicate, interact and perform duties in a professional manner
- Must be able to operate and maintain lawn equipment
- Must be safety conscious
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.