Building/Janitorial Maintenance Technician - Short-term
Shaker Heights, OH 44120 US
A property management company is seeking Building Maintenance Technicians to cover for medical leave Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Perform routine painting, carpentry, and masonry work
• Make minor electrical and HVAC repairs
• Inspect building for safety, construction, windows, doors, and lights
• Clean drains and make minor repairs to plumbing fixtures
• Perform routine preventative maintenance on building hardware, electrical units, and equipment
• Remove litter from the grounds, empty exterior trash cans, and perform landscaping
• Sweep entranceways and stairs with a broom or blower, move furniture, shelves, and equipment, and perform pick-up and delivery duties
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must have a minimum of 1-year experience performing custodial, maintenance, and landscaping work
• Must have experience performing electrical, plumbing, and HVAC repairs
• Must have a valid driver’s license with a good record
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Must be able to understand the requirements and demonstrates the skills and abilities to perform the job efficiently and effectively
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.