Brown & Sharpe Screw Machinist
Brooklyn, OH 44144 | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a Brown & Sharpe Screw Machinist for a long-term, full-time position. You will work either first or second shift.
- Set-up, operate, and oversee three Screw Machines
- Troubleshoot, detect malfunctions, and perform light maintenance
- Work from blueprints, specifications, and process sheets
- Make necessary adjustments to maintain quality standards
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 3 to 5 years’ experience with Screw Machines
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills and be able to make minor repairs
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, specifications, and process sheets
- Must have knowledge of basic tool sharpening with the ability to make adjustments
- Must be able to stand for prolonged period of time and list 50+ pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.