Brown & Sharpe Screw Machinist
Akron, OH 44305 | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company has a full-time opportunity available for a Brown & Sharpe Screw Machinist. You will work Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Responsible for the turned parts, fasteners, and miscellaneous hardware
- Operate and set-up Brown and Sharpe Screw Machines and perform general maintenance
- Use Mill, Lathe, Drill Press, and Grinding Machines in every day duties where you will load, start machines, and produce parts as directed
- Work from layout sheets, blueprints, drawings, and job orders
- Must have at least 5 years of working unaided on setting-up and operating Brown and Sharpe Screw Machines
- Must be detail-oriented and safety-conscious
- Must be able to make minor maintenance repairs
- Must have the ability to read blueprints, layout sheets, drawings, and job orders
- Cam Design and troubleshooting skills are a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.