Brake Press Operator
Peninsula, OH 44264
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Brake Press Operator who can work Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. with overtime when needed.
- Select proper dies
- Read blueprints and shop drawings
- Program the back gage to form parts
- Work with sheet metal, carbon, stainless, and aluminum
- Must have at least 5 years Brake Press experience with current Press Brake Models. Currently have Cincinnati Press Brake machines
- Must have experience working with sheet metal gages, carbon, stainless, and aluminum
- Must have the ability to read blueprints and program gages
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.