Brake Press Assistant
Garfield Heights, OH 44125
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Brake Press Assistant to work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Operate heavy presses and plate rolls
- Layout and inspect products using inspection tools
- Read blueprints
- Follow work orders
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Operate an overhead crane
- Must have 3 years shop experience operating a Brake Press Machines
- Must have layout experience
- Must have inspection tool knowledge
- Must be able to read blueprints and follow work orders
- Must have experience operating a crane
- Must have the ability to lift at least 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.