Parma, OH 44134
A local parish is seeking a Bookkeeper to assist the Business Manager with all financial functions of the parish. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Process deposits
- Enter invoices into system and print checks
- Assist with preparing financial statements, other reports, and annual budget
- Help maintain accounting system and interface with internal auditors
- Collaborate with fundraising chairpersons to oversee any fundraising activities
- Work with outside vendors, office personnel, and parish ministry leaders
- Assist in establishing and maintaining policies and procedures
- Handle various parishioner requests
- Perform special project and other duties as requested
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree with a Major in Accounting
- Must have 5 to 10 years of financial accounting experience
- Must have knowledge of financial accounting standards
- Must be able to read, analyze, and interpret financial statements
- Must have the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and manuals
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish fact, and draw conclusions
- Must be able to calculate discounts, interest, percentages, present value concepts, and apply basic algebra concepts
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.