North Ridgeville, OH 44039
A sales and service company is seeking a Bookkeeper for a full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. with overtime possible during busy months.
- Develop and organize bookkeeping, payroll preparation, information management, filing systems, supply requisitions, and other clerical duties
- Verify, allocate, and post details of business transactions to accounts in journals or computer files
- Process daily credit card deposits and research and process invoice payment
- Enter cash receipts and update ledger
- Obtain and mail invoice copies to customers, file check stubs, and bank receipts
- Research and process charge backs, returns, and bad checks
- Prepare accounts payable checks, prepare daily cash deposits, print reports, and prepare analysis of accounts
- Calculate employee wages from timecards and prepare checks
- Prepare withholding, Social Security, and other tax reports
- Reconcile and balance accounts and type and mail monthly statements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous Bookkeeping experience
- Must be familiar with accounts payable, reconciliations, and payroll
- Must have proficient computer skills with accurate data entry skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
- Must be able to adapt to changes and manage competing demands
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.