Bonding Operator - 3 Needed - Second/Third Shifts
Painesville, OH 44077 US
An established manufacturing company is offering immediate, full-time positions for Bonding Operators to join their team. Training will be done, for up to 6 months, on first shift then move you will work second or third shift.
- Accurately measure, prepare, and scale-up batches of products per Production Card instructions
- Load and clean the bonder & other equipment
- Record product differential during production and make necessary adjustments to process as needed
- Understand the effect of additives and process parameters on product quality
- Perform all lab testing of materials, make formula adjustments to perform color matches to standards
- Accurately package correctly weighed finished product
- Handle management of raw materials, package and finished goods within work area and input material movement in ERP System
- General cleaning of bonding product, facility, and equipment
- Assist other product laborers as needed
- Must have a High school diploma or GED
- Must have 2 to 3 years’ work experience in a laboratory or in a batch manufacturing facility; Experience in bonding operation or powder coating application preferred
- Demonstrated skills in color matching preferred; Must pass a color vision test
- Ability to operate tow motors, lift trucks, and pallet jacks
- Must have basic mathematics skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and an MRP system is required; SAP experience is preferred
- Must be able to squat, crouch, step up 16 inches, climb 3 flights of stairs, lift up to 50 pounds from floor to waist, and perform pushing and pulling of various poundage in different directions
- Must have the ability to use sound judgement in order to solve problems
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Bonding Operator position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (216) 575-7145, or TEXT “your name & 172365” to (216) 458-1784.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.