Boiler Service Technician
Cleveland, OH 44113
A service company is seeking a Boiler/Burner Field Service Technician to perform service on commercial and industrial boiler and burner systems in Northern Ohio. This position requires shift flexibility.
- Retrofit and repair boilers, burners, and accessories, utilizing knowledge of steam and hot water theory, pipefitting, and mechanical layouts
- Use VOM’s, flame safeguards, and other troubleshooting tools
- Conduct calibration, repair, and adjustment of associated controls
- Perform preventative maintenance, site surveys, replacement, and modifications to customer’s equipment
- Assist in installations and start-up of newly installed boilers and burners
- Examine equipment, anticipate difficulties, gather materials, and coordinate on-site work
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of mechanical work experience
- License for Boiler operator, Gas Installer, etc. is preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Certifications or vocational or technical training is preferred
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Must be able to complete all paperwork on a daily basis
- Must be able to maintain inventory of required supplies and tools and determine parts to order beforehand
- Must be able to present information to customers and other employees
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure including rate, ratio, and percentage
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must be able to lift or move up to 100 pounds, climb ladders and scaffolds, and crawl into confined spaces
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and a benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.