Block Plant Laborer
Thompson, OH 44086 US
A manufacturing company is seeking an entry level or experienced Block Plant Worker who will be manufacturing the materials our customers purchase and play an important role in our success. Work hour are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.; however, you must be flexible with start and end times. You also may work up to 12 hours a day.
- Learn, operate, and maintain block production machinery
- Work closely with the Block Plant Manager and Production Supervisor
- Complete general maintenance tasks required in the manufacturing of concrete block production and other block supply related products
- Use basic tools and basic electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, arc welding, and operation a tow motor
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Bilingual individuals are encouraged
- Must be able to use basic tools, operate machines, perform welding, and operate a tow motor
- Must be motivated, results-orientated, and able to work well in a team environment
- Must be reliable, punctual, and be able to pay a high attention to safety procedures
- Must be respectful and respond to supervisor's instructions
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced production setting
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.