Mentor, OH 44060
A contracting company is seeking a Billing Coordinator to prepare complete and accurate billing information for timely invoicing to customers. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Review and understand all client contracts, procedures, and special requirements
- Receive all relevant contractor invoices and determines accuracy, completeness, and conformity to existing standards
- Review all relevant edits and resolve quickly
- Report any recurring problems with existing contractors to management
- Match received invoices with outstanding work order and compare information from both for complete agreement
- Ensure that work orders have the appropriate documentation verifying satisfactory completion of the service
- Aggressively seek rapid resolution when contractual invoice rates and policies have not been strictly adhered to
- Assist in other area of accounting and participate in annual audit preparation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous billing experience
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions and effectively present information to individuals and groups
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, use whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Must be computer savvy with accurate data entry skills and experience with spreadsheets and word documents
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Must be detail-oriented with good analytical skills
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.