Bilingual Logistics Coordinator
Medina, OH 44256 | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a Bilingual Logistics Coordinator who is fluent in Spanish. This is a full-time position and hours are 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with overtime available.
- Handle, prepare, and understand shipping documents and custom clearance
- Receive freight quotes for small packages from various vendors
- Work with air cargo, ocean container cargo, including rail and port of call
- Communicate with sales in preparation for freight quotes for customers
- Interact with freight and logistics providers
- Write and speak in English and Spanish
- Work on computers
- Must be fluent with speaking and writing in Spanish and English
- Must have at least 2 years Shipping/Receiving/Logistics experience in a Manufacturing or Distribution setting
- Must have experience handling, understanding and preparing shipping documents including custom clearance knowledge
- Must have the ability to develop freight quotes and interact with providers
- Must have a professional and articulate phone presence
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- SalesForce or Quote Quickly experience is a plus
- Must have work boots
- Must have reliable with a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.