Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Westlake, OH 44145
A distribution company seeking a Bilingual Customer Service Rep to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Prepare and follow-up on quotes and samples for customers
- Source and qualify vendors for material requisitions
- Qualify sales leads
- Create and execute purchase orders and enter data into QuickBooks
- Handle shipment of materials and documentation
- Resolve non-conforming materials in a timely fashion
- Maintain inventory and stock requirements for order
- Assist team members and perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must be able to speak both English and Spanish
- Must be able to work in a small office environment and wear many hats
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detailed-oriented and highly organized
- Must be able to develop a good follow-up routine for customers and sales orders, including CRM Management
- Must be an enthusiastic and energetic team player
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers bonuses and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.