Strongsville, OH 44136
A global business organization is seeking a Bench Technician to assemble, configure, and test telecommunications equipment. You will Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Assemble and configure voice and data equipment
- Inventory and quality check of equipment list against staging documentation
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Review provisioning notes for client specific instructions
- Record test results
- ASE-General organization of provisioning/testing area
- Document results on performed testing and archive completed system files of equipment
- Test hardware of spare equipment and quality check for inventory to be staged
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be working towards an Associate’s Degree
- Must have 2 to 3 years Voice and/or Data Communication experience
- Must have a Telecom and/or Data Networking Certification
- Must have proven technical aptitude with good mechanical skills
- Must be adept in using electrical, electronic, and mechanical tools
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Office
- Strong professionalism, customer service, communication, and organizational skills are required
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must have the ability to lift boxes up to 70 pounds, stand at a work bench, and use hand tools
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.