Basic Machine Operator - 2 needed
Strongsville, OH 44149
A large manufacturing company is offering immediate positions for Machine Operators. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Debur or polish parts using portable grinder, buffer, deburring tool, or hand pick
- Mount part on revolving spindle or chuck
- Hold or move file, abrasive stone, or cloth against workpiece
- Perform minor assembly
- Utilize mics, calipers, various cutting tools, and cutting oils
- Must have basic machining experience
- Drill Press, Mill, or Lathe Operator is a plus
- Must have experience using mics, calipers, and cutting tools and oils
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must be dependable
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.