Willoughby, OH 44094 US
A manufacturing company is seeking Mechanical Designer who will be responsible for all mechanical design aspects of products based on industrial design and other requirements. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Use Autodesk Inventor to generate 3D models and general layouts of custom machinery, and AutoCAD to create the functional piping and instrument diagrams
- Review with Project Engineer the scoop of design
- Prepare the necessary documentation of fabrication, structural frame design, piping welds, and sheet metal design
- Provide assistance during fabrication, support design efforts to assist in meeting schedule and budget, and participate in product and equipment design reviews
- Support and assist in proposal development and maintain project documentation
- Must have an Associate Degree for Drafting or higher; or combined related work experience
- Must be proficient in Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, or equivalent 3D software
- Must have the ability to be flexible and handle multiple projects at the same time
- Must be able to maintain a pro-active attitude and be a self-starter
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered. This company offers a benefit package upon permanent hire.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.