AutoCAD Technician - 2 needed
Medina, OH 44256
A large construction company is offering immediate, full-time positions for AutoCAD Technicians to work on a wide variety of construction industry projects throughout the local area while expanding their technical skills and experience. This is a first shift opportunity from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Produce detailed and precise 3D surface models from 2D plans and specifications for construction projects
- Produce Digital Terrain Model, Triangulated Irregular Network, Alignment, and Sections Files to evaluate construction scopes
- Work collaboratively with the firm’s estimating and project management to provide assistance to prepare cost estimates, plans, and evaluations
- Interface with engineering firms, developers, authorities, and other project personnel to resolve issues
- Manage and maintain file databases
- Experience using AutoCAD Software to prepare drawings and specifications
- Must be able to read and comprehend engineered drawings and specifications
- 5+ years of direct related experience
- Proficiency required in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have good interpersonal skills and must be a team player
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be able to work occasional overtime and weekends
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.