AutoCAD Operator - Part-time
Berea, OH 44017
A manufacturing company is seeking an AutoCAD Operator to join their team. You will start out working 12 to 16 hours each week with the possible transition to full-time.
- Read and create CAD blueprints
- Work with Production and General Managers to print drawings
- Create BOM Mechanical production drawings
- Update and record data into a company engineering data file
- Write updates of work performed and customer attributed for Accounting
- File reports and drawings
- Must have AutoCAD experience with basic CAD Drafting skills
- Must have basic Autodesk operations
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Experience working with 2D and 3D is a plus
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.