Assistant to Financial Advisor
Cleveland, OH 44115
A financial service firm is seeking an individual who will provide general administrative support, client interactions, and marketing support to an existing financial advisory team to service and grow their business. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Assist Financial Advisors in the ongoing development and maintenance of effective client relationships
- Anticipate potential issues and/or problems and alert Management
- Abide by all established policies and firm technology necessary to provide quick responses to FA and client inquiries
- Compose effective client correspondence
- Assist in organizing and implementing productivity based campaigns
- Interface with the home office and branch associates operations
- Follow-up on time-sensitive support issues with all home office departments
- Provide excellent telephone service to client
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Prior office experience is preferred
- A Degree in Finance or Business is preferred
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Must have the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Must be able to pay strong attention to detail
- Must have high ethical standards
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.