Assistant Quality Manager
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
This manufacturing company is seeking an Assistant Quality Manager for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Visually inspect tests or examine parts after casting to ensure conformance to blueprints or other specifications
- Inspect parts, dies, and/or materials for surface defects
- Read blueprints and other specifications to obtain product information
- Verify dimensional accuracy, using micrometer calipers, vernier height gauges, dial indicator gauges, plug gauges, or other measuring devices
- Use a coordinate measuring machine (CCM)
- Create PPAP Layouts
- Must have at least 5 years’ quality control/inspection experience
- Supervisory/Leadership experience in a manufacturing environment is required
- Die Cast Quality Control experience is strongly preferred
- Must be detail-oriented
- Having the ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and other specifications
- Must have previously and accurately used various measuring tools
- Must be able to use CMM Machine
- Knowledge of Visual PPAP Layouts is required
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.