Wooster, OH 44691
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for an Electronic Assembler who will assemble and solder circuit boards, wire assemblies, and small panel units. There are several days of orientation and then this is a first shift position working a mandatory 10 hour shift.
- Follow assembly procedures, parts layouts, or other documentation to accurately assemble items
- Assembly, wire, and solder circuit boards and small panels with correct components according to documentation
- Perform small runs of custom parts
- Clean and coat circuit boards and machine boxes
- Operate machines to cut, strip, tine wire, and crimp on terminals
- Write procedures, keep documents current, follow procedures, and fill out documentation
- Inspect and repair post wave boards and use hand and power tools
- Solder and de-solder using various types of solder and equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of skills required to solder boards and wire harnesses is preferred
- Prior experience with electronics manufacturing along with the ability to identify various electronic components is preferred
- Must have the ability to identify colors and small part numbers, work without close supervision, and work on multiple projects
- Specific vision abilities including close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Must have strong communicate skills, work closely with others, and be a team player
- Must be able to read schematics and understand procedures and layouts
- Must regularly lift up to 10 pounds, frequently lift up to 25, and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Must take a Predictive Index Test
- SMT is a huge plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers incentive bonuses on a permanent basis.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.