Strongsville, OH 44149
A design and manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position to an Assembly Mechanic. This will be a first or second shift opportunity.
- Assemble and disassemble components
- Read drawings and models to complete final assembly
- Identify proper and improper fits, alignments, and condition of components
- Perform acceptance test procedures on hydraulic components
- Seal bushings and paint sealant on all parts prior to Honing
- Identify opportunities for process improvements
- Maintain lot traceability throughout process
- 5-S Housekeeping responsibilities
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- AME/A&P License or aerospace experience is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience assembling large components
- Must have the ability to read and follow instructions in English language
- Must be able to read blueprints and hydraulic schemes
- Must be self-motivated with the able to interact with people in a positive, professional, and productive manner
- Must have the ability to perform machine mechanic functions
- Must have strong communication and problem solving skills
- Must be able to use hand and machine tools and work with little supervision
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.